Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Friday, March 12, 2010

Funny story I guess

I was walking down the street one day, and this stinky homeless guy was looking at me; looks like he was up all night smoking crack or freebasing coke or something. He was saying man could u give me a light and I said," no r u fucking out of your mind get a job u asshole." The guy was like ok thanks for your time sir; I won't bother u anymore. So I proceed to walk some more and I notice that man again he came back up to me and said I will suck your dick for $10. I said, "HAVE U LOST YOUR DAMN MIND!!! I'm not a fag and besides u might have AIDS or something. So the guy said sorry sir I didn't mean to bother u and I hope you are not offended by my behavior. I was said, " U damn well offended me and my manhood so good day to u sir. I was walking a little bit more and the homeless guy was there I think he was following or had a GPS on me or something this weird SOB was asking me such stupid questions. U know what I did I shot him; don't ask me were I got the gun I just shot him and runaway. That's the end of the funny story.

2 comments: